- a bottle of your favorite rose – we love Gruet Rose to add some bubbles!
- 10 strawberries, slice 6 of them and save 4 for muddling
- 1/4 of a full size watermelon or 1/2 of a mini watermelon – seedless, balled or cubed
- 1 cup sweet of cherries, pitted
- if you want to add a kick – add thinly sliced jalapeno to taste
- fresh mint garnish
- optional – strawberry vodka to punch it up a notch
- In your cocktail pitcher or x-large mason jar mix all of your fruit and rose ingredients together. Muddle four of your strawberries for some extra flavor. Place your cocktail mix into the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour or up to 3 so all of your fruit will soak up the rose.
- Serve your cocktail over ice and enjoy!