Website The Kensington Redondo Beach
Our Promise: To love and care for your family as we do our own.
The Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling all PDA staffing hours for both Assisted Living and Memory Care neighborhoods as well as scheduling Assisted Living care staff when requested. Staffing hours will include regular hours and private duty/1:1 care assignments. Regular hours will be scheduled to budget hours/aide to resident ratios. Private duty assignments will be assigned by neighborhood director and will be scheduled according to need. Private duty schedules will include recurring assignments, transition aides, escorts, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain private duty schedules for Assisted Living and Memory Care, according to need.
- Schedules shall be posted and made available in monthly increments to provide ample time for schedule conflicts and un-planned time
- Manage PTO requests and ensure adequate coverage, while mitigating overtime exposure
- Manage punch edits by 11:00 m. each day. Manage labor hours and punch creep to respective schedules
- Receive and triage call-outs to ensure adequate coverage is maintained
- Maintain call-out/time off tracking. Call outs in excess of 1 per quarter shall be reported to respective neighborhood director for possible coaching and counseling
- Maintain floor assignment schedules for Assisted Living neighborhood by pay period, when requested. Schedule shall include designated care manager name and respective assignment All assignments shall tie to budget and/or aide to resident ratio
- Process monthly statements and accruals for staffing agencies as they apply. All statements and accruals must be trued-up by last business day of the month
- Responsible for recruiting, training and ongoing monitoring of the private duty aide’s competency.
- Responsible for managing revenue and expense
- Maintain weekly updates to families with PDA service as required.
- Participate in trainings and monthly in-services ensuring PDA’s are knowledgeable about resident
- Other responsibilities as they apply or as directed by the Director of Assisted Living.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Must have excellent verbal skills and be able to communicate effectively across multiple disciplines, while maintaining an energetic and positive
- Ability to work effectively within a team-based
- Strong time management, analytical and organizational
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and team
- Ability to solve practical staffing problems and manage conflict
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and
- High school diploma or equivalent is
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
* This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the team member occupying this position.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities and aptitude to perform each duty proficiently.