At The Kensington, we understand that caregiving for someone with dementia is a demanding responsibility. We also believe it is one you should not undertake alone. That’s why we strive to preserve your well-being by helping you stay positive, manage fatigue and make the most of moments as your loved one’s memory changes.
Join us each month to share time connecting with other caregivers and discussing common challenges.
November guest speaker, Barbara Farmer, Professional Care Manager for Aging Care Horizons will present on PsychoSocial Aspects of Aging. This presentation will include:
- Impact of the normal physiological changes of aging on psychological adaptation
- Effects of stress on physiology and cognition
- Stages of psycho-social development
- Current Neurological research
- Healthy adaptations to aging